POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 (Message 260 to 269 of 269)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national healthcare?
Date: 27 Aug 2009 03:54:07
Message: <4a963b9f@news.povray.org>
>> Usually with a caravan, in the overtaking lane, with a huge queue behind
>> :-)
>>
> You are watching too much Top Gear.

I wish :-D

Actually around where I live the Dutch are by far the majority of foreign
cars on the roads in summer.  And if I just counted cars with caravans
attached I bet they are the majority!  Generally I see more foreign cars
doing stupid things on the roads around here (like going way over the speed
limit in construction areas, pulling out infront of much faster cars, not
moving over to let faster cars past etc), and because the Dutch seem to be
the most common foreigners you got that comment from me.  I was only half
joking, I know most of them are good drivers, it's just a few idiots that
give a bad reputation.

Post a reply to this message