POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Some conspiracy theories are right after all... (Message 1 to 10 of 133)
From: Darren New
Subject: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
Date: 31 Aug 2009 12:59:20
Message: <4a9c0168@news.povray.org>
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/conspiracy_theorist_convinces_neil

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe
    via religion is like understanding the
     structure of computers via Tron.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
Date: 31 Aug 2009 13:15:33
Message: <4a9c0535@news.povray.org>
> http://www.theonion.com/content/news/conspiracy_theorist_convinces_neil

  Wanna bet how many conspiracy theorists are going to completely ignore
the reliability of the source and quote that article as fact?-)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message