POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Warp
Date: 1 Sep 2009 09:38:03
Message: <4a9d23bb@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood <tim### [at] anti-spamcomcastnet> wrote:
> I'm of the opinion that the landing was real, but that portions of the
> footage were faked, and others staged, for cold-war PR reasons.

  And what makes you think they were faked? Do you have any evidence?
(Something better than the old tired "there are no stars" style "evidence".)

  There's not a single piece of evidence to insinuate that the footage was
faked. I don't understand why one would even think that they were.

  Before you present all the old, tired arguments, read this first (in its
entirety, preferably): http://www.clavius.org/

--
                                                          - Warp