POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Guilty Pleasure: Erasure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Guilty Pleasure: Erasure (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure
Date: 13 Feb 2009 10:45:02
Message: <4995957e$1@news.povray.org>
Fun synth-pop music.

Yeah, yeah... I know...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure
Date: 13 Feb 2009 11:00:36
Message: <49959924$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Fun synth-pop music.
>
> Yeah, yeah... I know...

I have 3 albums by 2 Unlimited, if it makes you feel any better.

I was also given one by Scooter for Christmas. But at least I can say I
didn't *ask* for that! ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 13 Feb 2009 11:09:58
Message: <49959b56$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> I have 3 albums by 2 Unlimited, if it makes you feel any better.
>
> I was also given one by Scooter for Christmas. But at least I can say I
> didn't *ask* for that! ;-)

Hmmmm.. Dance music... heh... seems like I remember something of theirs
in the deep dark recesses of my mind, just can't think of it off the top
of my head.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message