POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Guilty Pleasure: Erasure : Re: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 16 Feb 2009 04:32:01
Message: <op.upft38v9mn4jds@phils>
And lo On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:42:45 -0000, Mike Raiford
<"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> did spake thusly:

> Fun synth-pop music.
>
> Yeah, yeah... I know...

Hey I'm not saying a word, I mentioned listening to ONE Phil Collins song
on my local newspaper comments page and am being teased about being a fan
since.

Oh okay I like Sometimes, A Little Respect, and Stay with Me... doesn't
make me a fan all right :-P

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com