POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. Server Time
17 Oct 2024 23:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. (Message 371 to 380 of 588)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
Date: 10 Dec 2007 13:45:01
Message: <web.475d8893922777eb773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
> nemesis wrote:
> >> Hey, why be offended? I have good intentions....
> > "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
>
> Yours too?

yes, sure asking to God for one's well-being shows just about as much good
intentions as one offering a chicken to Satan for obscure purposes.  The only
difference is Who you're asking for.  The road to Heaven is paved with good
intentions as well.

> He doesn't speak to me at all.  Unless you are, once again, going to
> tell me I'm too STUPID to worship your God. :-)

you're not stupid, just stubborn.  and is not paying close attention...

> Do you begin to see why some people take your prayers as a "fuck you"?

no.

Post a reply to this message