POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:58 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. (Message 21 to 30 of 588)
From: Bruno Cabasson
Subject: Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
Date: 16 Nov 2007 10:25:00
Message: <web.473db627922777ebe8ba46670@news.povray.org>
Genesis says:
First God made heaven & earth
The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep;
and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters

Sefer Berechit says (attached pic):

I am sure they do not tell the same story.

Bruno

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gen1_1-5.jpg' (51 KB)