11 Oct 2024 13:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Warp
Date: 16 Nov 2007 12:55:46
Message: <473dd9a2@news.povray.org>
> and atheists aren't anti-christian, they're anti-theist. :-)

  In my experience the majority of self-proclaimed atheists vehemently
oppose christianity, usually much more than any other religions. Usually
they have a more or less indifferent attitude towards other religions,
while loudly opposing anything related to christianity.

  (I have even witnessed extreme cases, where devoted atheists have had
a *positive* attitude towards other religions, up to the point where they
frown upon criticising them, while still loudly criticising christianity.)

  Ok, I admit it, I'm falling into making the same kind of generalization
as the "anyone who opposes the evolution theory is a creationist". OTOH,
in my experience in many cases it's just true.

--
                                                          - Warp