POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. Server Time
12 Oct 2024 11:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. (Message 141 to 150 of 588)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
Date: 19 Nov 2007 23:31:24
Message: <4742631c$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> Here, have a carrot.

Me, I'm hoping this turns into a regular phrase here. :)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2007 23:39:57
Message: <4742651d$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Are you saying that making fun of other people is a viable and acceptable
> solution?
>   Well, that's exactly what I don't understand.

Some of us have already explained to you why we consider mocking
acceptable. You reject the explanation, then ask for an explanation.

I'm not sure how to make it more clear than I already explained it.