POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Light reading Server Time
16 May 2024 23:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Light reading (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Light reading
Date: 23 Dec 2014 10:12:46
Message: <5499866e@news.povray.org>
On 23-12-2014 15:43, Francois Labreque wrote:
> I don't believe a single bit of it.  You're just pulling our leg.  Next
> thing you're going to tell us you had to stand up and walk to the tv to
> change the channel!
>
> Sheesh! old folks with their made up stories to make us feel bad!

Ha! My lad! What do you know! I remember the days we had radio's with
glowing lamps inside! And you had to turn a dial until - through the
static - you could hear a /voice/ talking! /Music/ sometimes!

That was before we had television even... And they told wild tales of
the past in those days too: about people taking a Hansom cab to get
places, and horse-drawn tramways... phew!

THomas

Post a reply to this message