POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Light reading : Re: Light reading Server Time
1 Jun 2024 02:48:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light reading
From: Warp
Date: 23 Dec 2014 11:04:40
Message: <54999298@news.povray.org>
Francois Labreque <fla### [at] videotronca> wrote:
> I don't believe a single bit of it.  You're just pulling our leg.  Next
> thing you're going to tell us you had to stand up and walk to the tv to
> change the channel!

> Sheesh! old folks with their made up stories to make us feel bad!

I have heard stories that in antiquity you had to buy games in these
square-shaped disks. Square shaped disks! That doesn't make any sense.
That's like saying that wheels are square.

And seemingly they could only hold like a megabyte or so of data. Can
you believe that? That couldn't hold even one single HD jpeg image,
and that was supposed to hold an entire game? Hah.

--
                                                          - Warp