POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Light reading Server Time
2 May 2024 07:04:49 EDT (-0400)
  Light reading (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Light reading
Date: 21 Dec 2014 06:57:26
Message: <5496b5a6$1@news.povray.org>
Don't ask me how I found this, but:

http://thesis.library.caltech.edu/2441/1/Knuth_de_1963.pdf

Anybody have any ideas how this was typeset?

It *looks* like it was written on a typewriter. But that obviously can't
be true, because typewriters don't have Greek letters and other
mathematical symbols on them. So... how?

(Incidentally, I bought a book on Galios Theory from Amazon. It was only

to read complicated formulas...)

Post a reply to this message