POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New CA Simulation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  New CA Simulation (Message 79 to 88 of 88)
From: stbenge
Subject: Re: It's driving me insane!
Date: 7 Feb 2011 16:13:07
Message: <4d506063$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/6/2011 3:49 PM, Darren New wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>> So, in short, I'm giving up... unless inspiration strikes and the
>> solution become clear `:(
>
> Demo the screen. Post video to youtube. Right now I can only vaguely
> imagine what you're talking about.

The whole point was that I was trying my make an interactive applet,
which would have been much more interesting than watching a video or
staring at a static image. An image wouldn't look much more impressive
than a voronoi diagram.

I haven't given up completely. I've got other things to do ATM, but will
continue to research the topic...

Sam

Post a reply to this message