POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Regarding Australian content filtering... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Regarding Australian content filtering... (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Regarding Australian content filtering...
Date: 21 Jan 2011 16:23:05
Message: <4d39f939$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Censoring an entire domain name will usually cause this to happen (unless
> the domain name is extremely specific and contains only illegal material).

Certainly one wouldn't be able to do that to facebook.com. wikileaks.com?
Probably.

> to the authority who made the mistake. (I'll give you a hint: No.)

Exactly. Guess why the people who decide what goes on this list is also
secret? I can't imagine why that would be secret either, except to protect
the people adding things to the list they shouldn't.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: