POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Kindling (Message 11 to 20 of 520)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Kindling
Date: 13 Jan 2011 11:29:43
Message: <4d2f2877$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> yes, but not the screen size.

My kindle screen size is only about an inch shorter and an inch narrower
than a regular piece of paper. Or, to put it another way, it's rather larger
than a standard paperback novel.  I can read most PDFs on it comfortably.

Indeed, for some reason, even at the usual font size, it seems easier to
read than paper.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: