POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Molecular biology Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Molecular biology (Message 396 to 405 of 465)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Molecular biology
Date: 29 Jan 2011 15:02:17
Message: <4d447249$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 28-1-2011 23:04, Darren New wrote:
>> andrel wrote:
>>> No, I mean that in the Netherlands most gun related crimes are made
>>> possible because there is a large enough market in the US to cheaply
>>> produce them.
>>
>> And yet, when each gun needed to be lovingly crafted by hand a hundred
>> or more years ago, lots of people still got shot.
>
> I was afraid someone would say something like that, but I can hardly
> believe you missed the 'cheaply' in that sentence.

I know you meant cheaply. I'm saying it doesn't matter how cheap they are,
because even when they're expensive lots of people got killed.

> Get over it, your
> second amendment is getting people killed outside the US. But don't
> worry they are mostly foreigners.

Yep. And the EU's stance on non-GMO food is getting a lot of people killed
outside the EU. You enforce your laws, we'll enforce ours. :-)  We don't
blame the netherlands for the US locking up pot users either.

http://www.glock.com/english/index_contact.htm

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"