POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Molecular biology Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Molecular biology (Message 386 to 395 of 465)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Molecular biology
Date: 28 Jan 2011 22:11:29
Message: <4d438561$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:48:01 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

>> Unless they're illegal immigrants, no, not really.
>>
> Yeah, its purely the illegals, who show up to work as farm hands, and
> ditch diggers, and the like, that home invade, rob banks, etc.,

Don't you *dare* put words in my mouth, Patrick.  I didn't say that, nor
did I imply that.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Jan 2011 22:12:49
Message: <4d4385b1$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:23:59 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

>> It's entirely possible to be logical using the internal logic (which in
>> many religions has some degree of consistency) and have a rational
>> discussion.
>>
> Hmm. And here we where recently arguing over whether or not "string
> theory", which has "some degree of internal consistency", constituted a
> valid description of *anything* at all...

I don't believe I was involved in that discussion.  I certainly don't
know a lot about string theory, and not nearly enough to compare a
religion to it.

That is just a ludicrous statement/challenge.

Jim

Post a reply to this message