POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Molecular biology Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Molecular biology (Message 366 to 375 of 465)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Molecular biology
Date: 28 Jan 2011 17:14:55
Message: <4D433FF6.40702@gmail.com>
On 28-1-2011 23:12, andrel wrote:
> On 28-1-2011 23:04, Darren New wrote:
>> andrel wrote:
>>> No, I mean that in the Netherlands most gun related crimes are made
>>> possible because there is a large enough market in the US to cheaply
>>> produce them.
>>
>> And yet, when each gun needed to be lovingly crafted by hand a hundred
>> or more years ago, lots of people still got shot.
>
> I was afraid someone would say something like that, but I can hardly
> believe you missed the 'cheaply' in that sentence. Get over it, your
> second amendment is getting people killed outside the US. But don't
> worry they are mostly foreigners.

feel free to insert a few  ;) 's at appropriate places.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Jan 2011 17:16:12
Message: <4d43402c$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 23:15:18 +0100, andrel wrote:

> On 28-1-2011 23:12, andrel wrote:
>>>
>>> And yet, when each gun needed to be lovingly crafted by hand a hundred
>>> or more years ago, lots of people still got shot.
>>
>> I was afraid someone would say something like that, but I can hardly
>> believe you missed the 'cheaply' in that sentence. Get over it, your
>> second amendment is getting people killed outside the US. But don't
>> worry they are mostly foreigners.
>
> feel free to insert a few  ;) 's at appropriate places.

That's OK, our second amendment also gets people killed inside the US,
but don't worry they are mostly people in the US (which I guess would be
"foreigners" to you, wouldn't it?). ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 28-1-2011 23:16, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 23:15:18 +0100, andrel wrote:

>>> I was afraid someone would say something like that, but I can hardly
>>> believe you missed the 'cheaply' in that sentence. Get over it, your
>>> second amendment is getting people killed outside the US. But don't
>>> worry they are mostly foreigners.
>>
>> feel free to insert a few  ;) 's at appropriate places.
>
> That's OK, our second amendment also gets people killed inside the US,
> but don't worry they are mostly people in the US (which I guess would be
> "foreigners" to you, wouldn't it?). ;-)

I have fellow countrymen and -women living in the US that I prefer not
to be shot, as well as friends among the US citizens. But other than
those, I don't care. ;)

Post a reply to this message