POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dettol protects: Fact? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Dettol protects: Fact? (Message 27 to 36 of 36)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Dettol protects: Fact?
Date: 19 Nov 2010 11:25:10
Message: <4ce6a4e6$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> The only thing I can think of is by insulating the amp further it
> reduced the sonic feedback which in turn stops the amp microphone-ing.
> (if that is even a word?)

If the amp is on the same table as the speakers or something, I can see it,
maybe. Otherwise, wtf?  Ask your wife for me. This I have to know. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion:

From: scott
Date: 19 Nov 2010 11:51:02
Message: <4ce6aaf6$1@news.povray.org>
> The ones that get me are shampoos. For the last 10 years I’ve been using
> hand soap and my head hasn’t fallen off yet.

How long on average does hair need to last on your head before it gets
chopped off?

Post a reply to this message

Le 19/11/2010 17:51, scott nous fit lire :
>> The ones that get me are shampoos. For the last 10 years I’ve been
>> using hand soap and my head hasn’t fallen off yet.
>
> How long on average does hair need to last on your head before it gets
> chopped off?

Depend on your length of hair... at about 1cm to 2cm per month, check it
for yourself.

Post a reply to this message

On 19/11/2010 4:25 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> The only thing I can think of is by insulating the amp further it
>> reduced the sonic feedback which in turn stops the amp microphone-ing.
>> (if that is even a word?)
>
> If the amp is on the same table as the speakers or something, I can see
> it, maybe. Otherwise, wtf? Ask your wife for me. This I have to know. :-)

It was a guess and answering for my wife, she would say "It works"
She is not very technical.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 19/11/2010 6:01 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 19/11/2010 17:51, scott nous fit lire :
>>> The ones that get me are shampoos. For the last 10 years I’ve been
>>> using hand soap and my head hasn’t fallen off yet.
>>
>> How long on average does hair need to last on your head before it gets
>> chopped off?
>
> Depend on your length of hair... at about 1cm to 2cm per month, check it
> for yourself.

Mine grows faster than that, about 1 inch per month when short. At one
point it took about 6 years before it had to be chopped. Not counting
trimming split ends.

--
Regards
     Stephen