POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really deep Mandelbrot zoom Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  Really deep Mandelbrot zoom (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: Warp
Subject: Really deep Mandelbrot zoom
Date: 31 Oct 2010 09:31:13
Message: <4ccd6fa1@news.povray.org>
And I mean *really* deep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foxD6ZQlnlU

  Years ago I asked here the question: "If you zoom enough into the
Mandelbrot set, will you finally find the Truth?"

  If you watch that fullscreen from start to finish, with sounds on,
maybe you will.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    Years ago I asked here the question: "If you zoom enough into the
> Mandelbrot set, will you finally find the Truth?"
>
>    If you watch that fullscreen from start to finish, with sounds on,
> maybe you will.

That is deep!

I can't say I appreciate or like the music.

Thanks for posting, I like the 3D version. :-D

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I can't say I appreciate or like the music.

  It's not a question of liking it. It's a question of feeling it.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> I can't say I appreciate or like the music.
>
>    It's not a question of liking it. It's a question of feeling it.

That's as deep as the zoom ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen