POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An observation Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:54 EDT (-0400)
  An observation (Message 11 to 20 of 107)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: An observation
Date: 26 Oct 2010 15:45:20
Message: <4cc72fd0$1@news.povray.org>
> I used to be a part-time bank teller when I was in university and I have
> had to help people figure them out.
>
> Granted, they were older people who were not accustomed to technology
> and were afraid the machine would steal their money.

Hmm, I may have missed a step: How about a telephone? It's not a
computer, but it sort of talks to one. How many people can't work a
telephone?

(Working an iPhone is another matter, of course...)

> We also had to tell them NOT to write the PIN on the card itself.

Oh, I'm sure to this day lots of people write the PIN down and put it in
their wallet somewhere. Then again, I hear in America people still hide
their door keys under their doormat...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/