POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More guitar Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  More guitar (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Warp
Subject: More guitar
Date: 10 Oct 2010 12:53:05
Message: <4cb1ef70@news.povray.org>
Made a couple of new videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7gUo5v2K0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ-hOV3cW2g

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: More guitar
Date: 10 Oct 2010 13:13:04
Message: <4cb1f420@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Made a couple of new videos:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7gUo5v2K0
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ-hOV3cW2g

Nice. I've always liked greensleeves, and that was a nice version.

I'm a little surprised you can do tremolo that way on an instrument with
frets.  Only a little surprised, mind, but I thought the idea of the frets
was to make sure the string length was always the same even if your finger
was a bit off.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: