POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Holy Wars Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Holy Wars (Message 44 to 53 of 63)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Holy Wars
Date: 6 Oct 2010 11:33:53
Message: <4cac96e1$1@news.povray.org>
> Uh, wha?  No recursion?

Cute. Now try doing that while actually processing some data. Oh, wait,
you can't - no local variables. :-P

Of course, BASIC is Turing-complete. You can implement variable scoping
manually yourself. But that's not the same as the language having real
support for recursion...

Post a reply to this message