POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Priorities Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Priorities (Message 45 to 54 of 54)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Priorities
Date: 2 Sep 2010 06:23:50
Message: <4c7f7b36$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/09/2010 05:06 PM, Darren New wrote:

> As an aside, you *did* call the young lady since then, right? Suggest
> dinner somewhere nice, or a show, or something like that? :-) The
> stereotypes about such things are fairly true, ya know.

Yeah, I'm still very much in contact. The girl likes her space, so I'm
giving her that. But yes, we will be meeting up again quite soon.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Sep 2010 08:48:17
Message: <4c7f9d11@news.povray.org>
On 9/1/2010 10:36 AM, Warp wrote:
> Orchid XP v8<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>> last night I GOT TOTALLY LAID!
>
>    You lost most of your nerd points because of that. I suppose that makes
> me the nerdiest person in this news server now.

Woohoo! Go WARP!

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Sep 2010 13:08:55
Message: <4c7fda27@news.povray.org>
>>> I suppose that makes
>>> me the nerdiest person in this news server now.
>
>> I think you probably had that already...
>
>   Maybe. You are way more social than I am.

Best compliment I've had for a while. (Other than the ones from girlie,
obviously...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>> Uh... maybe not dancing so much. Kinda sore, actually...
>>
>> TOO MUCH INFORMATION
>
> Apparently she's been walking funny all day too. ;-)

That, too, is too much information.

Post a reply to this message

> >> I think you probably had that already...
> >
> >   Maybe. You are way more social than I am.
>
> Best compliment I've had for a while. (Other than the ones from girlie,
> obviously...)

"oh, awe kid!"

Post a reply to this message