POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Priorities : Re: Priorities Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Priorities
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Sep 2010 18:29:13
Message: <4c8176b9$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:40:56 +0200, andrel wrote:

> If only someone else would write the papers life would be perfect.

Heh, I know what you mean.  I've got a dataflow document I need to
complete before the Friday after next, and I'm on vacation next week and
at a conference the following week until Friday, when I have to present
the document to the supplier.

Then I need to get a presentation together for a conference in San Jose
in October...

Jim