POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ouch time Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Ouch time (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Ouch time
Date: 24 Aug 2010 14:58:18
Message: <4c74164a$1@news.povray.org>
Not that I suppose anybody cares, but today a man used a pair of pliars
to rip one of my teeth out of my jaw bone.

Suffice it to say, it really hurts now. >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Not that I suppose anybody cares, but today a man used a pair of pliars
> to rip one of my teeth out of my jaw bone.

> Suffice it to say, it really hurts now. >_<

  I hope it was a wisdom tooth.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:58:17 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Not that I suppose anybody cares, but today a man used a pair of pliars
> to rip one of my teeth out of my jaw bone.
>
> Suffice it to say, it really hurts now. >_<

Hope you're feeling better soon - when I had my wisdom teeth out years
ago, I told them to knock me out for it (I had to have 3 pulled, only had
3).

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 24/08/2010 7:58 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Not that I suppose anybody cares, but today a man used a pair of pliars
> to rip one of my teeth out of my jaw bone.

Only one? Jammy B

> Suffice it to say, it really hurts now. >_<

I sympathise, 10 days ago I lost a fight with a dentist. Then it went
septic. :-(

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Not that I suppose anybody cares, but today a man used a pair of pliars to
> rip one of my teeth out of my jaw bone.

I had a woman do mine :-)  And from what I remember she actually used some
implement to *push* the tooth down into its socket really hard until it
cracked, then she just picked it out.  It was a very bizarre feeling, when
your brain is telling you that this should be *really* hurting, but you
can't feel anything except for the reaction force on the back of your head.

Post a reply to this message