POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ouch time : Re: Ouch time Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ouch time
From: clipka
Date: 25 Aug 2010 09:24:43
Message: <4c75199b$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.08.2010 11:42, schrieb Orchid XP v8:

> Usually they get you in there, stab you a bit (which really hurts), and
> then make you go sit outside for another 20 minutes. While you sit
> there, half of your entire head slowly goes numb, until you look like a
> person suffering some kind of neural malfunction. (Which, technically,
> you are I suppose...) Then they lay you down in the chair for a couple
> of hours with your mouth wide open while they poke around inside. All
> you can do is try not to drown in your own saliva.

When I had mine torn out, I was glad they let me have a little nap all
the while. They had already figured out from X-rays that one of those
bastards would be pretty difficult to get out, with one of its roots
bending back towards the other.

But I've had my share of waterboarding at the dentist's on other
occasions...

> By the evening, it didn't actually hurt much at all. This morning I
> discovered that I've drooled blood all over my pillow. (Niiice.) But
> today it hardly hurts at all - which is surprising considering the
> extreme magnitude of the injury...
>
> PS. I'm still drooling brown goo.

Remember, any noticeable taste of blood is /not/ part of the required
test protocol :-)