POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ouch time Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Ouch time (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Ouch time
Date: 25 Aug 2010 14:19:49
Message: <4c755ec5$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.08.2010 19:10, schrieb Orchid XP v8:
>>> PS. I'm still drooling brown goo.
>>
>> Remember, any noticeable taste of blood is /not/ part of the required
>> test protocol :-)
>
> The Material Emancipation Grill may, under rare circumstances,
> emancipate gums, soft fillings, crowns, dentures, and teeth.

In semi-rare cases, actually. And it may also emancipate tooth enamel.
Not sure about gums and dentures.

Hm, maybe I played too often...

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 25 Aug 2010 14:28:49
Message: <4c7560e1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I remember the nurse holding my head still, and hearing a loud crunching
> sound, and feeling something grinding around. And warm blood dripping
> onto my face. They did some sewing, and then gave me some cotton to chew
> on. And, eventually, they let me leave. (Feel quite dizzy after having
> my feet on the ceiling for so long...)

Loud crunching sound? Is that actually audible? :/

I wouldn't know; my screams didn't let me hear any such sound...

Post a reply to this message

> Actually no. One of the molers, right on the middle.

  Why?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> I remember the nurse holding my head still, and hearing a loud crunching
>> sound, and feeling something grinding around. And warm blood dripping
>> onto my face. They did some sewing, and then gave me some cotton to chew
>> on. And, eventually, they let me leave. (Feel quite dizzy after having
>> my feet on the ceiling for so long...)
>
> Loud crunching sound? Is that actually audible? :/

Most sounds that happen inside your head sound much louder to you than
they do to everybody else.

> I wouldn't know; my screams didn't let me hear any such sound...

Well, yeah, there is that.

I especially liked the comment the dentist made about how if he'd kept
all the teeth, he could have made a little necklace of human teeth by
now. "It would be like Predator." Thanks for that, guys. You're really
not helping me...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/