POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wow Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Wow (Message 41 to 50 of 57)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Wow
Date: 22 Aug 2010 06:15:21
Message: <4c70f8b9$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/08/2010 8:15 AM, Warp wrote:
>    Climate can have a significant effect in the culture of a population
> (even though saying so is not always fully politically correct because
> of some implications).

I agree with what you say but what is not PC about it?

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Aug 2010 06:39:31
Message: <4c70fe63$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I agree with what you say but what is not PC about it?

It is not PC to imply that people are not all equal and identical,
despite the obvious truth of this fact.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: clipka
Date: 22 Aug 2010 06:46:43
Message: <4c710013$1@news.povray.org>
Am 22.08.2010 12:39, schrieb Orchid XP v8:
> Stephen wrote:
>
>> I agree with what you say but what is not PC about it?
>
> It is not PC to imply that people are not all equal and identical,
> despite the obvious truth of this fact.

Nicely put.

Which is why PC is bullshit. Though I guess it's not PC to claim that...

Post a reply to this message

On 22/08/2010 11:39 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>
>> I agree with what you say but what is not PC about it?
>
> It is not PC to imply that people are not all equal and identical,
> despite the obvious truth of this fact.

Yes but that is not what Warp said nor implied, by my reading.

cultures. What is non-PC about that?

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen