POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Idle iPad question Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Idle iPad question (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: Idle iPad question
Date: 5 Aug 2010 17:19:30
Message: <4c5b2ae2@news.povray.org>
For anyone who owns an iPad...

Is there a way to put your own documents on it?  Can I put in a PDF I
downloaded off the web and read it for free, like via the USB or something?
Or is it more complicated than that?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback

Post a reply to this message

On 05/08/2010 10:19 PM, Darren New wrote:
> For anyone who owns an iPad...
>
> Is there a way to put your own documents on it? Can I put in a PDF I
> downloaded off the web and read it for free, like via the USB or
> something? Or is it more complicated than that?

Don't have a Ipad just a Iphone. Try opening an account with box.net to
upload the file and the app Stanza to download and read the doc.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message