POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Idle iPad question : Re: Idle iPad question Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Idle iPad question
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Aug 2010 18:36:01
Message: <4c5b3cd1$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Don't have a Ipad just a Iphone. Try opening an account with box.net to
> upload the file and the app Stanza to download and read the doc.

I was really just asking if there was a way to do it conveniently on your
own machine, or whether Apple goes out of their way to make sure everything
has to go through their gateway.  I don't have an iPad. I'm just trying to
understand what they can do and can't do easily.

Like, if I wanted to put my own music on an iPod, I know I can rip a CD into
iTunes and sync it up. I was wondering if there was something like that for
documents in the iPad.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback