POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question of energy Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  A question of energy (Message 11 to 20 of 31)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: A question of energy
Date: 31 Jul 2010 23:37:11
Message: <4c54ebe7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> How does GR affect this? Or does it affect at all?

I believe that at least for this case, the energy change shows up as a
change in "m".  In other words, "F=ma" still holds, but you use E=mc^2 to
calculate the actual mass.  (At least in special relativity, that's how you
work it.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback