POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things you can't Google Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Things you can't Google (Message 11 to 20 of 54)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Things you can't Google
Date: 16 Jul 2010 13:59:06
Message: <4c409dea$1@news.povray.org>
>> Really? Heh, I never knew that. Any specific reason?
>
> You make it sound outlandish.

Not so much. I'm just intrigued, that's all. :-)

> This was exactly my experience at my UK school,
> and university. We had the use of lockers at school, but as you say, homework
> etc...

I recall at uni there were certain books that they said you should buy.

Or you could just get them out of the uni library for nothing. Well, duh.

The *only* book I actually bought was C. J. Date. It's not quite Knuth
but it's weighty enough...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/