POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random wonderings #37648457 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Random wonderings #37648457 (Message 51 to 56 of 56)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Random wonderings #37648457
Date: 11 Jul 2010 14:02:55
Message: <4c3a074f$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/07/2010 5:40 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:38:23 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Aye, here it's been pretty miserable as well.
>>>

>> A bit cooler today, Max 25° C
>
> That's a good temp, actually where we're at right now. :-)

:-D

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 15 Jul 2010 10:06:25
Message: <4c3f15e1@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> How do you do this in Haskell / Eiffel / any other languages that
> perversely chose "--" as the comment marker?

  I wonder if that fact, and the fact that -- is the decrement operator
in C++, could be used to create a C++/Haskell polyglot.

  (Of course some people could argue that such a thing would be an
abomination and an affront to everything that is holy and just in this
world...)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message