POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I going to die? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Am I going to die? (Message 1 to 10 of 54)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Am I going to die?
Date: 30 Jun 2010 16:56:57
Message: <4c2baf99@news.povray.org>
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Am+I+going+to+die%3F

It used to give an error. Thanks to my feedback, it now works correctly. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Am I going to die?
Date: 30 Jun 2010 18:04:20
Message: <4C2BBF66.9000406@gmail.com>
On 30-6-2010 22:56, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Am+I+going+to+die%3F
>
> It used to give an error. Thanks to my feedback, it now works correctly.
> ;-)

According to WA itself:

how many people have ever lived?

106.5 billion people
(as estimated in 2002 by the Population Reference Bureau which assumes
modern Homo sapiens appeared about 50,000 BC)

current world population: 6.869 billion people

In conclusion: more than 5% of all people have never died hence there is
no statistical evidence that supports this conclusion.

If you think earth is 4000 years old, there is even less evidence.

Post a reply to this message

> (as estimated in 2002 by the Population Reference Bureau which assumes
> modern Homo sapiens appeared about 50,000 BC)
>
> current world population: 6.869 billion people
>
> In conclusion: more than 5% of all people have never died hence there is
> no statistical evidence that supports this conclusion.
>
> If you think earth is 4000 years old, there is even less evidence.

50,000 BC is a bit late, isn't it? I thought that aborigines had reached
Australia by at least that time.

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message