POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That's pretty cool... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  That's pretty cool... (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: That's pretty cool...
Date: 26 Jun 2010 14:04:17
Message: <4c264121$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.pexforfun.com/

http://www.pexforfun.com/Documentation.aspx#HowDoesPexWork

That's the sort of stuff I don't see anyone doing with Java. Since I don't
actively look for this sort of stuff for .NET, I'm perhaps incorrectly
assuming people aren't doing the same sorts of things with the JVM. Are
there people writing code that does interesting things with java class files
other than using them as a target for compilation?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback

Post a reply to this message