POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Delicious and moist Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Delicious and moist (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Delicious and moist
Date: 22 Jun 2010 13:52:24
Message: <4c20f858$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:21:10 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> Why on Earth would yo- oh, wait, PS3. I see.
>>
>> Actually, the reason I would pay for it (which I assume is what you
>> were going to ask) is because Valve is developing Steam for Linux, and
>> I support companies that support Linux.  I also think the developers
>> would like to be able to put food on the table, so if I want to play
>> the game, I should actually fork over the money for it since it's not a
>> free game. :-)
>
> Erm, no. Actually I was thinking "why wait for shops to stock it when
> you can click a button in Steam and have it instantly installed for
> you?"
>
> (I don't approve of stealing - software or anything else.)

My mistake - I didn't think you did, but that was the only place my mind
went at the time. :-)

But yeah, steam isn't available on the PS3, so a boxed copy is the way to
go. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Date: 22 Jun 2010 22:00:52
Message: <4c216ad4$1@news.povray.org>
On 2010-06-22 13:21, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> (I don't approve of stealing - software or anything else.)

<cheesy lines>
But you've stolen the community's hearts with your gosh-darn
endearingness...
</cheesy lines>

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

>> (I don't approve of stealing - software or anything else.)
>
> <cheesy lines>
> But you've stolen the community's hearts with your gosh-darn
> endearingness...
> </cheesy lines>

At least I didn't break your heart and kill you.

And tear you to pieces.

And throw every piece into a fire.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/