POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Delicious and moist : Re: Delicious and moist Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Delicious and moist
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 24 Jun 2010 04:15:44
Message: <op.veso86wwmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 01:39:24 +0100, Jim Henderson
<nos### [at] nospamcom> did spake thusly:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:03:18 +0100, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
>
>> I was going to ask why you don't pick it up online but bloody hell I've
>> just looked at Amazon.com and it's from $47.99 new and that's not even
>> directly from Amazon, it's £11.19 at Amazon.co.uk. Now that's a shock
>> the US price being higher than the UK one.
>
> Hey, FlipC! ;-)
>
> I had looked as well, and found it for anywhere from $24 to $74 online.
> I was *really* surprised. :-/

Well in theory you could pick it up from here as the games aren't region
coded. In practice I can't find anything official on how patching works,
and it seems any DLC (which it hasn't got anyway) won't work unless you
sign in with an EU account, and who knows how multiplayer is handled.

Bit of a joke really.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com