POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life's little problems Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Life's little problems (Message 11 to 20 of 50)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Life's little problems
Date: 7 Jun 2010 15:07:15
Message: <4c0d4363@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Generally with Youtube they resort to DMCA takedown notices for the US.

I thought they just generally scrubbed the audio out. (I.e., reencoded the
video with no audio track.)  And with the DMCA takedown, youtube just takes
it down unless/until you argue they shouldn't.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly

Post a reply to this message

> what could only be described as a full-body dry-heave on YouTube, either
> XD, besides, there are plenty of people out there that have already done
> that ...

LOL