POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andy - question Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Andy - question (Message 90 to 99 of 119)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Andy - question
Date: 10 Jun 2010 13:18:13
Message: <4c111e55@news.povray.org>
On 6/10/2010 9:42 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 10/06/2010 3:12 PM, Mike Raiford wrote:
>> On 6/9/2010 10:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>

>>> The radio show is the original and what I prefer of all of them. :-)
>>>
>>> Jim
>>
>> do you know if it is attainable on CD or as MP3's?
>>

> If you look under enough rocks you will be able to find it. Oo ar! Me
> matee. ;-)
>
> Or you could go to the BBC shop. http://tinyurl.com/35uc2rl

I suppose I could have googled it ;) but I was too busy being
conversational to be bothered.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jun 2010 16:19:04
Message: <4c1148b8$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:36:09 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> *buzz*  More Hesitation! ;-)
>>
> That version of *ME* has passed the event horizon. You will need to go
> to the Eschaton.

It sounds like you're on the Escher Loop.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jun 2010 16:20:06
Message: <4c1148f6@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:12:17 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:

> On 6/9/2010 10:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>

>> The radio show is the original and what I prefer of all of them.  :-)
>>
>> Jim
>
> do you know if it is attainable on CD or as MP3's?

It is on CD - I have all 5 series that way (the first two are the
originals; the final 3 were done after Adams died).  You can also find
MP3s from recordings from the radio on the 'net, I'm told (I didn't need
to seek those out since I have the CDs).

Jim

Post a reply to this message