POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lurking again Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Lurking again (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Lurking again
Date: 2 Jun 2010 10:17:45
Message: <4c066809@news.povray.org>
Hi there!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, it has been a while... But I
figured it'd be time to get back to the roots, at least in a lurking
manner. I figured it'd be fair if I warn you guys. ;-)

I won't start off with ranting WHY I have actually been gone as long as
I have, rest assured, it wasn't due to the POV-Community, that one has
always been great (and skimming the posts so far, seems that hasn't
changed). :-)

Regards,
Tim

Post a reply to this message

> I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, it has been a while... But I
> figured it'd be time to get back to the roots, at least in a lurking
> manner. I figured it'd be fair if I warn you guys. ;-)

You know, I actually was thinking about you this week and the
interesting scenes that you were able to put together.

Post a reply to this message

On 02/06/2010 3:34 PM, Tom Austin wrote:
> On 6/2/2010 10:17 AM, Tim Nikias wrote:
>> Hi there!
>>
>> I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, it has been a while... But I
>> figured it'd be time to get back to the roots, at least in a lurking
>> manner. I figured it'd be fair if I warn you guys. ;-)
>

> You know, I actually was thinking about you this week and the
> interesting scenes that you were able to put together.

And I directed someone to your site, a couple of months ago. Welcome
back Tim.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen