POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lurking again : Lurking again Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Lurking again
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Jun 2010 10:17:45
Message: <4c066809@news.povray.org>
Hi there!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, it has been a while... But I
figured it'd be time to get back to the roots, at least in a lurking
manner. I figured it'd be fair if I warn you guys. ;-)

I won't start off with ranting WHY I have actually been gone as long as
I have, rest assured, it wasn't due to the POV-Community, that one has
always been great (and skimming the posts so far, seems that hasn't
changed). :-)

Regards,
Tim