POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Alan Wake, AAARGH! (Message 1 to 10 of 121)
From: Warp
Subject: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
Date: 29 May 2010 08:17:24
Message: <4c0105d4@news.povray.org>
In 2005 Remedy Entertainment announced that they were developing a new
revolutionary game named Alan Wake.

  5 years have I been waiting for this game to be finished.

  Then Remedy Entertainment partnered with Microsoft, and the game was
subsequently published exclusively for the Xbox360. No Windows version.

  F************CK you Microsoft. F*CK YOU!

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>    In 2005 Remedy Entertainment announced that they were developing a new
> revolutionary game named Alan Wake.
>
>    5 years have I been waiting for this game to be finished.
>
>    Then Remedy Entertainment partnered with Microsoft, and the game was
> subsequently published exclusively for the Xbox360. No Windows version.
>
>    F************CK you Microsoft. F*CK YOU!

Ugh, that sucks. :(

Bummer and a half..

Just as bad as say the sim game that was supposed to be this totally
revolutionary new thing, took forever for them to develop, and when they
released it, it was pitiful.

Maybe the 360 version will be as good as promised... But yeah, that sucks.

Post a reply to this message

>   In 2005 Remedy Entertainment announced that they were developing a new
> revolutionary game named Alan Wake.
>
>   5 years have I been waiting for this game to be finished.
>
>   Then Remedy Entertainment partnered with Microsoft, and the game was
> subsequently published exclusively for the Xbox360. No Windows version.
>
>   F************CK you Microsoft. F*CK YOU!

	Sure hope you were not a Duke Nukem fan...

--
Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.

Post a reply to this message

> In 2005 Remedy Entertainment announced that they were developing a new
> revolutionary game named Alan Wake.
>
>   5 years have I been waiting for this game to be finished.
>
>   Then Remedy Entertainment partnered with Microsoft, and the game was
> subsequently published exclusively for the Xbox360. No Windows version.
>
>   F************CK you Microsoft. F*CK YOU!

shame on you, Linux dude. :)

but don't feel bad:  it's not revolutionary (same old Silent Hill style and
gameplay) and it's actually quite awful according to critics.  That's very
Microsoftian, living on hype alone...

Post a reply to this message