POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! : Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
From: Darren New
Date: 30 May 2010 02:18:34
Message: <4c02033a$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It would be quite an expensive game then... :P

There is that. :-)  I did buy an N64 to play Goldeneye back in the day, but
I never actually bought an entire computer other than that just for a game.
New graphics cards, tho.

>> But yeah, that sucks. Maybe after the hype dies down some it'll come out on
>> Windows.
>
>   Yeah, I overreacted a bit when I read yesterday about the game and why it
> was published for Xbox 360 only. Had to vent a bit.

Perfectly reasonable. I've had games I waited for, only to find they
wouldn't run, yes.  And there are several very neat looking PS3 games I'd
like to try.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid