POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A sad day Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  A sad day (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Doctor John
Subject: A sad day
Date: 19 May 2010 06:46:33
Message: <4bf3c189@news.povray.org>
http://www.dukenews.duke.edu/2010/05/usenet.html

The first of the usenet servers is closing down. :-(

John (raising a glass to Truscott and Ellis)
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7

Post a reply to this message

> The first of the usenet servers is closing down. :-(

  Usenet is dying a slow death, as more and more usenet servers are being
terminated.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message