POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Prehistoric dust Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  Prehistoric dust (Message 136 to 145 of 145)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Dusty
Date: 21 May 2010 09:50:32
Message: <4bf68fa8$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/21/2010 3:00 AM, Invisible wrote:

> Man, I had no idea card readers persisted so long!

What? You don't remember the whole US Election "hanging chad" debacle of
2000? Those were punch cards... :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 21 May 2010 10:00:00
Message: <4bf691e0@news.povray.org>
>> Man, I had no idea card readers persisted so long!
>
> What? You don't remember the whole US Election "hanging chad" debacle of
> 2000? Those were punch cards... :)

...there was a US Election in 2000?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 21 May 2010 10:44:42
Message: <4bf69c5a@news.povray.org>
On 5/21/2010 8:59 AM, Invisible wrote:
>>> Man, I had no idea card readers persisted so long!
>>
>> What? You don't remember the whole US Election "hanging chad" debacle
>> of 2000? Those were punch cards... :)
>
> ...there was a US Election in 2000?

There's one every 4 years ... the last one was in 2008.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 21 May 2010 10:58:27
Message: <4bf69f93$1@news.povray.org>
>>> What? You don't remember the whole US Election "hanging chad" debacle
>>> of 2000? Those were punch cards... :)
>>
>> ...there was a US Election in 2000?
>
> There's one every 4 years ... the last one was in 2008.

My point being that the rest of the world probably doesn't take as much
notice as the US itself does. ;-)

Post a reply to this message