POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPad Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  iPad (Message 26 to 35 of 35)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: iPad
Date: 19 May 2010 12:42:59
Message: <4bf41513@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:
> into just the one dongle; and secondly it doesn't tell you if the USB
> slot is powered (judging by the questions and answers on the page the
> answer is no it's not). Ah Apple so sleek and well designed ;-)

It's not powered, and it *only* talks to something serving pictures. Want
music on your iPad? Don't consider putting it on an SD chip and importing
it. For that matter, don't consider writing anything to the SD chip either.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message