POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google search Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Google search (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: Invisible
Subject: Google search
Date: 11 May 2010 05:41:38
Message: <4be92652$1@news.povray.org>
Some weeks ago, I noticed a subtle change occur to the Google search
page. Originally it would load up and just work. But recently, when it
first loads up, several items are missing. And they *stay* missing until
you move the mouse pointer. At that moment, they fade into view. WTF?

In the last day or so, the Google logo seems to have changed [quite
apart from the almost daily guest logos], and the search box has got
larger. I wonder why?

Maybe Google has a blog somewhere? Hmm, let me go Google it...

Post a reply to this message