POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google search : Re: Google search Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google search
From: Invisible
Date: 11 May 2010 09:45:19
Message: <4be95f6f$1@news.povray.org>
>> mʌθ gæbɪduːɔːl, mɪʃ rɑr nɪθɛb nɪθɪmbɪθ. mæf mænæ mɪʃɒn,
miːæf miːæw fwɔr!

> Nonsense!

Actually it's IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet), and you have no
idea how long it just took me to transcribe that!

It's based on a recording of the late Richard Burton, played backwards.
But, let's face it, *any* speech played backwards ends up sounding like
a magic spell in some obscure language. ;-)

Oh yes, when I tell people that I speak fluent gibberish, they seem to
think that I'm *joking*... :-P