POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nasty ... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Nasty ... (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Nasty ...
Date: 13 May 2010 13:18:14
Message: <4bec3456$1@news.povray.org>
1. I wasn't aware platypus's were venomous.

2. It appears while not fatal, I definitely wouldn't want to be spurred
by one.

3. Why only the males? Is this to resolve territory disputes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platypus_venom#Effect_on_humans

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> 1. I wasn't aware platypus's were venomous.

So is the Comodo Dragon, apparently. One of the only venemous reptiles
in the world...

Post a reply to this message

>> 1. I wasn't aware platypus's were venomous.
>
> So is the Comodo Dragon, apparently. One of the only venemous reptiles
> in the world...

Apart from a lot of snakes, that is :-)

--
Vincent

Post a reply to this message

>>> 1. I wasn't aware platypus's were venomous.
>>
>> So is the Comodo Dragon, apparently. One of the only venemous reptiles
>> in the world...
>
> Apart from a lot of snakes, that is :-)

Hmm, good point.

Perhaps the correct quote was "few venemous lizards"?

Post a reply to this message